Ayurvedic Supplement helpful in Cholesterol.
LDL (Low density cholesterol) cholesterol is often called bad cholesterol because it can build up in the walls of your arteries and form plaque, which can narrow and reduce the flow of blood through your arteries.
This plaque buildup can lead to a condition called atheroscleros is also known as “the hardening of the arteries. Higher LDL levels can increase your risk of heart disease, in addition to an increased risk of heart attack and stroke.
Follow Diet & Lifestyle + Micronflax
- Fatty and high calorie diet is often responsible for hypercholesterolemia.
- Therefore, taking light, low calorie diet is important to avoid high cholesterol.
- Maintaining regular food timings and taking dinner early in the evening is also useful.
- Yoga, Suryanamaskar and Pranayama are useful while dealing with hypercholesterolemia.
- Paying attention to digestion and excretion and avoiding indigestion is important when you have high cholesterol.
- Micronflax contains Flaxseed, Garlic & WheatGerm, researched and licensed ayurvedic medicine.